CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

martedì 20 maggio 2008

''Undone'': Nuova Canzone?

Dal myspace di Josh Hoge

I am also trying to keep really busy on some outside projects as well. I hung with my buddy Elliott Yamin for a few days last week, and am trying to be really involved in his new album he's just started working on. What I heard sounds great! I have a few songs he loves, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he records them as well. Also been working with Chris Richardson on his new album. It's a fun one as well. Couple other things in the works here and there that Im hoping to be a part of, but the best one to announce now is that I have a song (some may have heard before a few years back that I wrote) called "Undone". The Backstreet Boys just recorded it 2 days ago in London, and I think it may be their next radio single! We'll see...

...Il miglior annuncio ora è che ho una canzone (alcuni potrebbero averla sentita un paio di anni fa quando l'ho scritta) che si chiama "Undone". I BSB l'hanno appena registrata 2 giorni fa a Londra, e io credo potrebbe essere il loro prossimo singolo radiofonico! Vedremo...



Thanks to: Our Sweetest Dream

0 commenti: